Terms And Conditions
This document provides for acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
- 1. This website is owned and operated by Henry street Medical Centre Limited . These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors Medical Services. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- 2. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 17 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
- 3. When buying a service, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- 4. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- 5. The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
- 6. In the case of cancelation of an appointment, it must be informed with at least two hours’ notice before the appointment. We will reschedule it or offer a refund.