At Henry Street Medical Centre, we offer a range of general health services. Located in Henry Street - Dublin City Centre, we are more than happy to look after you while working to achieve the best GP services in Dublin.
Our medical care services include:
- Blood test (check-up): full blood screen, liver enzymes, kidney enzymes, bone profile, blood sugar, cholesterol, ferritin-iron studies such as Vit B12, folic acid, thyroid functions test, prostate enzyme, female hormonal levels, coeliac screen - in accordance with patients needs.
- Injections (Vit B12, Prolia, Depo-Provera, Difene)
- Minor wound dressings / Minor surgical procedures (such as abscess drainage, cyst removal)
- Musculoskeletal and joint injections
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, hypertension, COPD)
- Ear syringing
- Respiratory Clinic (asthma, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, COPD)
- Immunisation (travel vaccines)
Suitability for these services will be advised during a regular consultation by one of the doctors. If you have any queries regarding any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What can we do for you today?
Full medical check-ups
Going through medical check-ups is important as to keep track of your general health and identify any possible illness at an early stage. Our full medical check-up includes three visits, and in each of them, specific points are checked:
At the first visit our doctor will ask you about your health, medication, allergies, past illnesses, etc.
She will perform
- Blood pressure and Heart rate check
- Height, Weight and Body Mass Index (BMI) check
- Physical examination and assessment of body systems
That day you will pay 60 euros.
2nd visit (Blood test and ECG)
On the second visit you will get a blood test and an electrocardiogram (electrical recording of your heart) done.
You will be asked to bring an urine and stool sample.
- Urine test to check kidney function and for infection
- FOB test to screen for bowel/colon cancer (usually for those over 50 years)
- Blood test – including check of cholesterol, sugar, haemoglobin, iron, liver panel and kidney function, full blood count and glucose
That day you will pay 140 euros.
- Analysis and explanation of results
- Advice on behavioural and lifestyle modification
- Further advice when necessary
That day you will pay 40 euros.