Full Medical Check-up
Going through medical check-ups is important as to keep track of your general health and identify any possible illness at an early stage. Our full medical check-up includes three visits where you are being consulted, examined and specific points are checked and then another visit for analysing and discussing the results.
At the first visit our doctor will ask you about your health, medication, allergies, past illnesses, etc.
She will perform
- Blood pressure and Heart rate check
- Height, Weight and Body Mass Index (BMI) check
- Physical examination and assessment of body systems
That day you will pay 60 euros.
2nd visit (Blood test and ECG)
On the second visit you will get a blood test and an electrocardiogram (electrical recording of your heart) done.
You will be asked to bring an urine and stool sample.
- Urine test to check kidney function and for infection
- FOB test to screen for bowel/colon cancer (usually for those over 50 years)
- Blood test – including check of cholesterol, sugar, haemoglobin, iron, liver panel and kidney function, full blood count and glucose
That day you will pay 140 euros.
- Analysis and explanation of results
- Advice on behavioural and lifestyle modification
- Further advice when necessary
That day you will pay 40 euros.
Please note that if other types of analysis/tests are performed (e.g. STI test or vaginal swab) there will be an extra charge.